Monday, January 24, 2011

About Me

My names Adrienne and I am senior very eager to graduate and start a new chapter in my life.  I have had a very long journey through school, or so it seems that way.  I was an early childhood education major for a while and then decided that's not actually what I wanted to do.  I began thinking about what I really wanted to do for the rest of my life and I knew that Communication was the right major for me.  Writing has always been something I love to do so I was excited starting the writing classes for Com.  I also love learning about the media and all of the new technologies advancing in today's society. My first semester taking Communication courses was amazing! My professors were all so happy, outgoing, and eager for their students to learn.  I definitely felt like I fit right in with the other students, where as in the education department, I felt a little detached.

I definitely can't wait to start my summer internship and see where I end up after graduation. I am a very hard worker and I never give up on my dreams.  Outside of school I love to sing and perform.  I have been singing since I could talk and attended a performing arts school throughout middle and high school. I was also involved in a musical theater group where we put on musicals and plays.  Once I moved to Georgia, singing kind of took a back seat to everything else going on in my life.  I was more focused on making new friends and being able to adapt to this new environment.  Now that I am very settled in here I have been singing again and making videos on youtube.  Also, as I am writing this blog I have decided that I want to create a blog about the life of a college student.  I love writing and I have so many thoughts and ideas that I would love to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment